Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY WORLD VEGAN DAY

Happy World Vegan Day! Today marks the start of World Vegan Month. The website has some good downloads including a booklet called Vegan Catering For All.
In Ireland, November is traditionally a month of abstinence, in preperation for December's excesses. Lots of people give up alcohol for the month. But it would also be nice to try taking something up. I'm thinking of going vegan as much as possible. It's my husband who is the vegan in our family (I'm vegetarian) so I think I will join him for this month and hopefully health benefits (even more!) will ensue.

Happy eating, all.

2 comments:

Insinbad said...

Happy World Vegan Day babe. I hope you enjoy your month as a vegan.

Group 8 said...

Me too. Just hope I can stomach the soya milk. Urgh...